ROS with 5 holes, other than Porter Cable?

Are there any other brands with 5 holes? 8 seems to be the standard. Thanks

Reply to
Toller
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

In all my years so far I have only seen the PC (333 for example) come with the five hole as standard equipment here in Canada & even they have an 8 hole replacement pad available that takes the standard 8 hole sandpaper. I always recommend that pad when my customers wear out the original.

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN

Skip the holes and try Mirka's Abranet sanding disks. They're a screen with abrasive on one side and hook and loop on the other. Rather than having the dust sucked through 5 or 8 holes it gets sucked out through the entire bottom of the sander. And the disks last longer. Of course, they're nearl twice the price per box but ...

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b