ron Grossi post

Ron and Mary Grossi Contact phone number 919-553-7901
www.saintbrigid.net Father Ralph
Perhaps we should all call or send Mr. Grossi a message!! Let's all ask him politely to stop posting on the rec woodworking site.
Mike
BUZZZZ... Wrong according to my searches...
That number belongs to:
DUFRESNE, LORI 106 Neuse Ridge Dr Clayton, NC 27527
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 http://www.AutoDrill.com http://www.Multi-Drill.com
V8013

according to Father Ralph's office this is where Ron Grossi is staying for the winter until May, then they will returm to Saint Brigid ...perhaps this number is a family member or friend?

Could be... I'll do some more non-invasive investigative work when I get home. :)
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 http://www.AutoDrill.com http://www.Multi-Drill.com
V8013
let us know....perhaps if we all ask him nicely to stop posting on the woodworking site...he would stop...I believe that he does'nt reaaly know he is doing it. Mike
It would be great if it was his contact number. There are many other groups where his posts have been most unwelcome. I'd suggest cross posting his vitals, and letting nature take its course. --dave

I did a quick search of "Grossi" in the area of the church mentioned and found this:
Ronald Grossi 964 Grand Blvd Westbury, NY 11590-6127 Tel.: (516) 333-9522
NOTE: I have not verified if this is the same Ron Grossi posting here.

This ron grossi certainly knows what he is doing. He is changing his Yahoo ID (the numbers part) almost every post. This guy is cross-posting across the entire newsgroups spectrum. Dammit, I'm tired of his wasted bandwidth too. I've never used my kill thread button so much....
John
Dave Jackson wrote:

Then it is PRETTY FRIGGIN' IRRESPONSIBLE OF YOU, to post that name & address.
Personally, I would very much like to know the address of the person in question. But you'd have to be PRETTY FRIGGIN' SURE before you said what it was.
Do anyone have any evidence (apart from geographical coincidence), as to who the person is?
TC
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Even worse, does he have any reason to believe that the posts were actually made by Ron Grossi and not some enemy of his who is out to make trouble for him? One should never assume that the person one encounters online is using his real name--many don't, some with sound reason.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

On reflection, I take your point that sharing information will increase the likelihood of finding the person. But IMO, you should make it much more clear that this is what you were trying to do. It sounded to me, to be awfully like: "This is him, but don't quote me on that".
TC