ROLAIR Compressors

WARNING - Compressor died after 2 hours of use. Motor seized (yes it was full of oil). Company expected me to drive 300 miles for repairs and would not even consider shipping new motor (which would have cost about same as repair). This company sucks and so does their equipment. Live and learn.

ROLAIR is only a re-marketer for the standard chiawaneese compressors. I have three 2hp compressors, all identical, all claim different manufacturers.
Did you call ROLAIR or the company your purchased it from.
Dave

Tell me you did not fill the motor with oil.
These little guys only need about 4-8 ounces of compressor oil. Too much will cause hydraulic lockup with bad results. Gotta keep them level too.