Roentgens' Berlin Secretary Cabinet

http://youtu.be/MKikHxKeodA

On Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:30:59 AM UTC-8, Casper wrote:

Yeah I've built a few of those. My marketry was better.
On 1/15/2013 12:30 PM, Casper wrote:

Both that, and the desk, on my list of things to see before I die. I saw some similar work in Europe ... makes you want to take up knitting socks. Thanks for making us feel inadequate. :)
Actually, thanks for posting.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Yeah, seeing it work in person would be pretty neat bucket list item. Wouldn't want to use one in a practical setting though. I'd keep forgetting how to open many of the storage areas.

Nice posts, thanks.

Thanks. I thought so when I saw them and figured they needed to be shared here. Too extravagant for my taste, but cool to look at.;)
I bet the man who made it has done some cabinet work before this piece! What can you say about something like this piece . . . It's a definate masterpiece!

Finish is in perfect condition. Shellac is remarkably stable stuff.