Roentgens' Berlin Secretary Cabinet

Casper

SonomaProducts.com

some similar work in Europe ... makes you want to take up knitting socks. Thanks for making us feel inadequate. :)

Actually, thanks for posting.

Reply to
Swingman

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Yeah, seeing it work in person would be pretty neat bucket list item. Wouldn't want to use one in a practical setting though. I'd keep forgetting how to open many of the storage areas.

Reply to
Dave

Thanks. I thought so when I saw them and figured they needed to be shared here. Too extravagant for my taste, but cool to look at.;)

Reply to
Casper

I bet the man who made it has done some cabinet work before this piece! What can you say about something like this piece . . . It's a definate masterpiece!

Reply to
kaylward

stable stuff.

Reply to