Rockwell label wrong mounted wrong way?

Why is the label on my circa 1975 Rockwell 6x48 belt sander mounted upside-down? Am I missing something? Its attached with small rivets.
snipped-for-privacy@r1150r.net says...

/vic
that's a sign of a counterfeit tool.
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"Subw00er" < snipped-for-privacy@r1150r.net> wrote in message
Subw00er wrote:

It's a floor sander.
UA100
LOL!!
I needed that, thanks Keith!
Rob
--

******PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS******

snipped-for-privacy@telus.net
Awesome - you have a collectors item! ebayebayherewecome:)

You're not holding the belt sander upside down are you? The side with the sander should be pointing down. :)
Wow, so do I have a defect? How come you all are making fun of me??!!? :)
I posted a pic in A.B.P.W. - have a look!
Put a pic of my downdraft table too! Can anyone identify the wood? I'm not sure.

snipped-for-privacy@r1150r.net says...

Nobody ever meant to make it personal. :-)

No malice intended, just some harmless ribbing.
So, the picture is over in the binaries group (sander and downdraft pics subject) Anyone know why its up-side-down??

nope
Subw00er wrote:

The truth? During the mid/late 70's Rockwell International was having some real quality control problems.
UA100