Ripping a bunch of boards; they bow away from the saw, now what?

Page 2 of 2

Over the past 10 years or so I've had Biesemeyer T-Splitters on my contractor and cabinet saws. I am very good about making sure they are installed on through cuts. They are easy to take on and off and work well... the potential alternative is painful. ;~)