Ridgid R84001 Cordless Drill Opinions?

I am thinking about picking up one 2nd hand. Any negative opinions on this drill? Any tricks on testing it's functionality?
Buck wrote: I am thinking about picking up one 2nd hand. Any negative opinions on this drill? Any tricks on testing it's functionality?
Just make sure the batteries will hold a charge. Tom