Rhino Board

Hi folks I am planning on replacing our kitchen lino and replace the K3 board with Rhino board. The waterproof feature of Rhino board impresses me. Has anyone had experience with this material. We are putting in new lino. Ed
"We intend to live happily together forever, so far, so good"
Protected by Norton SystemWorks Professional Edition