rf1101 router motor

Where can I buy just the motor (no mount/accessories) for my Makita router? I have one in a table already and have a spare d-handle mount lying around. I need a handheld router and might as well just buy the motor section.
I'm not sure where to buy it, but the motor itself will probably cost more than the entire router.