Resource for standard furniture sizes?

I'm looking for a book that has the standard sizes generally used for furniture - like dining tables are 30" high by x by y for 6 people and chair seats are 18" etc... Sort of like a fact book or guidelines book I'm not sure what to call it. Suggestions?

I use "Illustrated Cabinetmaking" by Bill Hylton
(Amazon.com product link shortened)

Also _Practical Design Solutions and Strategies_ by FWW. http://tinyurl.com/48rlp8j
Highland has a dim chart, too. http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/library/furnituredimensions.pdf
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... -- Ralph Waldo Emerson