Do shower pans come in standard sizes?

I'm thinking of rebuilding my shower stall, which has a fiberglass shower pan. The visible portion measures 52.25" x 33". The 52.25" part is from one tiled wall to another, while the 33" part is from one wall to an open space that can accomodate up to 40".

In other words, I need a new shower pan that, after installation, would measure 52.25" x 33" to 52.25" x 40". Does that sound like a standard shower pan size?

I could not find any product information about shower pans on the internet. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
peter

Peter....click on this

And type Shower Pan ..........you will get 304,000 links on the topic Shower Pan.

.
Reply to
Jim & Lil