Research study

Hello. I'm writing to see if it would be possible to have your help with a research study I'm doing on career attitudes and behaviors.

Research participants can enter a raffle for two $50 gift certificates to Borders.

Participation involves filling out a participant information sheet, a

4-item questionnaire about job satisfaction and 2 surveys about job concerns and job behaviors.

If anyone would be willing to participate, all one would need to do is go to

and enter survey #11134. Participation should take approximately 20 minutes.

Participation is open to anyone who meets the following criteria:

1) Are CURRENTLY EMPLOYED FULL-TIME 2) Are NOT considering RETIREMENT IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS 3) Have worked full-time AT LEAST FIVE YEARS

I'd really appreciate any help or assistance you could provide. Let me know if you have any questions or if I can facilitate this request in any way. Thank you very much.

Rich Scott Illinois State University snipped-for-privacy@ilstu.edu

Reply to
rtscott