REQ:_____Your Wisdom on building BUNKBEDS ____

HELP- I am needing to build two sets of bunkbeds for my evergrowing family, they need to be low cost: simple to build: would like them to be a single over a twin bed preferably at 90 degree angles from each other. I have most power tools except for planer,joiner,lathe but have limited skill in using them.
Any plans would be helpful
HELP- I am needing to build two sets of bunkbeds for my evergrowing family, they need to be low cost: simple to build: would like them to be a single over a twin bed preferably at 90 degree angles from each other. I have most power tools except for planer,joiner,lathe but have limited skill in using them.
Any plans would be helpful
family,

angles from each other.

skill in using them.

Do a simple search. There's a gazillion sites out there with this stuff on them. Here's one...
http://www.bunkbedsunlimited.com /
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net