req: Woodsmith 50

I just ordered a 6-pack of plans from ShopNotes/Woodsmith. It's amazing how, when your browsing through all those ideas, you find a bunch of stuff that you didn't even know you needed ! Anyway, I only went out there for a particular plan in Woodsmith 50 (bench and cabinet), and of course, it's sold out. I really only want the specs/drawings for the cabinet under the bench, to get some ideas. I am not cheap and trying to get something for nothing, I simply can't get it anymore. I was hoping someone would either sell or trade with me for one - or for that matter, sell it to me cheap and I'll send it back in a few days (rent?). What I'm mostly interested in is how they did the long drawers in the cabinet part.
jim in orlando
How old is that issue. Is it just Woodsmith issue 50 ? Any year?, month,? Any Idea what's on the cover? I can look through mine, might be a few days though. Might have it might not. Might have it, never be able to find it. (long story) Tony

Thanks Anthony.
I just went out to the site and blew up the cover picture - no date of any kind to see - it's got to be pretty old though because I had it 8-10 years ago myself. Heres the cover:
http://store.yahoo.com/backissuesstore/wsback50.html
jim bailey

16 years old volume 9
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"Jim Bailey" < snipped-for-privacy@jbaileygroupANDTHIS.com> wrote in message
Jeez. Has it been that long.... I'm really getting old.

You found it? Good deal, I think I have that issue BTY.I don't have a scanner though. Tony D.

Jim,
I've got it. Will scan it tonight and see if I can email it to you. Sometimes that #$%^ scanner and I don't get along. If I have problems, I'll let you know and snail mail the copies to you.
Looks like a _real_ nice workbench. Are you going to paint it DeWalt yellow & black or go with Jet white?
DexAZ

inline...

Thanks a lot ! You can email me for a street address if you need it - jim at jbaileygroup dot com

I haven't made up my mind yet on building the bench or the cabinet - I'll certainly post pics whatever I do. So far as my color preferences go, I'm more the Delta blue or Porter Cable black/red/gray type.