Removing rust stain from table saw

Yesterday, I managed to have some water drip down from the open garage door onto my table saw. Of course, I didn't notice it until today. By the time I saw it, there was a relatively thick little orange cloud there which wiped off easily. The underlying dark gray stain wasn't so easy to wipe away though.
The solution: I used a brillo pad with Barkeeper's Friend, lubricated with WD-40. This is the best the saw has looked since it was new. Outstanding removal of stain.... Of course, followed it up with some Johnson's Wax.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
PB Blaster will work a bit better for removing the rust.
--
Rumpty