Removing tree nut stain from vinyl

Does anyone have a method for removing tree nut stain (specifically, black walnuts) from vinyl siding (white)

My husband has tried a number of chemical applications, and I plan to try other, safer remedies, but I was wondering if anyone has a tried and true solution.

TIA,

Amy

Reply to
A Ross

Try some oxalic acid on a small, inconspicuous place. It can be found at paint stores and is generally used to bleach out wood.

Mark

Reply to
Mark and Gloria Hagwood

Try a pressure washer detergent specifically formulated for Vinyl siding.

Reply to
PipeDown

Tried that--didn't even touch the stuff--and it was expensive!

DH ended up calling a couple of contractor buddies--one recommended good old fashioned bleach, and it does seem to be working...

But it's hell on clothes.

Thanks for the response,

Amy

Reply to
A Ross

How about TSP or OxyClean (from dollar store not TV ad)

Reply to
PipeDown