reliant 14" bandsaw

My band saw's blade wont track on the center of bottom wheel. Top is fine ,but nothing I have done will get it to leave the outsde of the bottom wheel. the two wheels are on plane with each other... PLEASE HELP
Possibly a worn rubber ???
"fsteddie" <epearlatprexardotcom> wrote in message

the
Now this is what I call a fine tee up. By the time my post registers, I wonder how many will have driven their shots right on the green...
Straightly yours, H.

First thought is the rubber wheel is out of round.
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:37:51 -0400, "fsteddie" <epearlatprexardotcom> wrote:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:37:51 +0000, fsteddie wrote:

The wheel might be crowned improperly, which you could fix by having it machined. You might also be able to build it up to the correct profile using masking tape. Alternatively, the rubber tire might be thicker on one side than the other. If so, try turning it around, or get a new one.

Tom Young
thanks to all who replied i have no solution yet

fsteddie wrote:

If the two wheels are truly in plane, I would look at the tire (grooved. crowned, etc.). Regards, Hank
"Bill, that cigar really stinks". Hillary Rodham Clinton
Actually it could be a tire but is more likely the blade. The blade should never be centered on the bottom wheel perfectly though. The tooth side of the blade is shorter than the back side. This is just the way bandsaw blades are. It should be close though.
How far off is yours? It could just be a really poor blade. Is there alot of teeth on it? "fsteddie" <epearlatprexardotcom> wrote in message

the