Record M148 Dowelling Jig Guide Rods (2023 Update)

I've got a pair of extended guide rods 21" x 3/8" for the Record M148 Doweling Jig. Sold the doweling jig a few years back, but didn't include them at the time because I couldn't find them.

Anyway, now they're found. I'm giving them away free. Obviously, I'd prefer someone locally to pick them up, but if the only respondent is somewhere else, them I'm prepared to mail them for the cost of the shipping.

Anybody interested?

Reply to
none

If you still have them, I would be interested. --Thanks, Ken

Reply to
appenzellergirl

On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 10:15:48 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Sorry, they've been gone several months now.

Reply to
none

Yes I,d love to have your Record 149 dowelling jig extension bars, I live in the North East of England

Reply to
Barrie Donnelly

They were gone 8 years ago.

Reply to
Markem618

If you're actually a real person, these things can be had.

krw

Hello I just got a record jig have you still got them if so how much do u want for them thanks can you please let me know thanks

Reply to
William clarke

let's eat grandma

Reply to