Record M148 Dowelling Jig Guide Rods

I've got a pair of extended guide rods 21" x 3/8" for the Record M148 Doweling Jig. Sold the doweling jig a few years back, but didn't include them at the time because I couldn't find them.
Anyway, now they're found. I'm giving them away free. Obviously, I'd prefer someone locally to pick them up, but if the only respondent is somewhere else, them I'm prepared to mail them for the cost of the shipping.
Anybody interested?
On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:59:23 AM UTC-8, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

If you still have them, I would be interested. --Thanks, Ken
On Sat, 19 Jul 2014 10:15:48 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Sorry, they've been gone several months now.