Recommendation: Porter Cable or Dewalt biscuit joiner

Page 2 of 2
Well, thank you all again for your input. I just returned the Dewalt and then purchased the PC 557 biscuit joiner and it is a Type 3. In total, it cost $92.00 more than the Dewalt but I feel it is worth the extra expense due to the three main upgraded features as I mentioned in this thread.
Thanks again!
bf wrote:

maico wrote:

$92? 8^(
Coastal Tool sells the DW for $145 & the PC for $172.
B A R R Y wrote:

Is that US or CAN dollars? I am talking CAN.
maico wrote:

Sorry, USD.