Reclaimed wood

Anyone have any experience with any of the web-based reclaimed wood dealers? I'm looking for about 15 bf of reclaimed pine for a kitchen table. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Capt. 321 asks:

I don't know if they sell small amounts, but www.heartpine.com shows you a good outfit.
Same with www.terramai.com