rec.woodworking Anti-FAQ is now online

Now that I got me a web page, here's the anti-FAQ. As always, stay tuned April 1st for the next version.
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
I've also posted a page of links to wreck.norm humorous posts at:
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html

Walt Akers posted a funny last year or so about hunting for wood at a lumber yard and running into a possum. To find Walt's funnies, do a google with "Walt Akers" and "Helga" - that should bring them all to the surface as I believe she was at least mentioned in each.