Re: you can easy to learn how to relact yourself, become stronger...

On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 05:45:51 -0700, 82484658 wrote:
<spam>
Wouldn't it be great to find the guys responsible for this stuff and hang them by their balls?
Sure would make MY day.
Larry Blanchard wrote:

Dunno... I'd really like to learn how to relact myself.
DS wrote:

Well, if you were married to my wife, you would learn very quickly.