RE: WoodSmith Sale

SFWIW
Just received this:
http://tinyurl.com/24dvzf2
You determine it's value to YOU.
Have fun.
Lew

Appears to be a really decent deal. Might make a great early Christmas present for someone.
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 19:30:29 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

An oogly _gray_ Chinese saw? Nah.
-- If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do. -- Samuel Butler