Re: What is it? XLIX

272: miniature robot splint

273: guardian from "City on the Gates of Forever."

274: home enima kit

275: Captain Hook's first prosthetic, when he was "ensign funny-hand."

276: Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator eyepiece

277: Captain Hook's second prosthetic, when he was "liuetenant sprinkler-attachment"

Reply to
Julie

The aperature control is at the bottom. The top is a shutter control. I don't see the shutter itself; perhaps the aperture and the shutter are the same device, the film being insensitive enough to make the small opening not a concern.

Reply to
Matthew Russotto

Hehe, I like those answers. Website needs a section for "Answers" and a section for "Better Answers." (:

Reply to
B.B.