Re: What is it? LXII

"R.H." wrote:

351: A digital magic eightball? 352: Moving arm from a hard disk drive unit. 356: Tree climber spikes (gaffes)..
Jon
353 - cow bell 356 - Telephone pole climbers (too short for trees)
--
Peter DiVergilio
Most of the money I've wasted was mostly spent trying to impress people who

(: I missed those things when I was incommunicado. Moving sucks! Especially when you find out that the new place is a friggin' roach motel.
http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4 /

The platters make nice windchimes.
Elijah ------ since you have them anyway