Re: Titebond III I have it!

Larry Jaques wrote:

Don't we all? Just one 20 would be fine. Especially if she's half the woman SWMBO is. (Oooh, that's not nice. :)
Wed, Mar 31, 2004, 8:04pm snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net (Silvan) says: Don't we all? <snip>
Still haven't read the user's manual, eh?
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.
J T wrote:

Didn't come with one.
By Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:33:19 -0500, Silvan
it!" to rec.woodworking:

<PEBCAK> Sorry, it appears to be a problem with your floppy. Please install a new harddrive and reboot. </PEBCAK>
* problem exists between chair and keyboard
/ts
--
exec rm -r /bin/laden*

No need Leon - all point bug fixes can be retro-fitted.

buying