Re: The Robin Williams Plan

>>> Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan... what we >>> need Snip

This was not from Robin Williams. See at

received it as an e-mail from my brother in law about a month ago. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Farley

Not that it probably matters, but

Christopher Mahmood

Wait until Castro dies. All things are possible in politics.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Carpe Diem

Wes

Reply to
clutch
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Then who would OWN Cuba?

Whoever owns the United States, I guess! lol

Hope ya'll had a nice weekend...

Trent

Trent©