Re: The Robin Williams Plan

This was not from Robin Williams. See at
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/robinwilliamspeaceplan.htm
I received it as an e-mail from my brother in law about a month ago. Bruce

Not that it probably matters, but http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp
--

-ckm

Wait until Castro dies. All things are possible in politics.
Wes