Re: The Pointy Stick Compendium Project - URL

> Man, what a bunch of whiners! Here somebody goes to all the trouble of

Some are born ungreatful, the rest of us get the hang of the wreck pretty quickly! :)

Reply to
patrick conroy

The design for the Pointy Stick appears to be very dangerous, and does not include any safety features. I have designed a safety device which can be installed on any Pointy Stick, called The Stick Stop.

As I have yet to patent this device, I cannot at this time reveal details about it's design or use. However, as I anticipate a large market for the device(as large as the market for Pointy Sticks), I am sure you would be interested in getting in on the ground floor of The Stick Stop investment opportunity. If enough interest is shown, I can proceed with the patent process and begin market research and product development. Please submit letters of inquiry to:

Stick Stop Safety Device

1111 Gougeless Way Bumble, TN 48999

Dan

Reply to
d.kessell

Sorry, idea already discussed - AND, it also prevents Stick Back, the other dangerous part of Pointy Sticks and Pointy Stick Making.

But if you can get a Federal regulation requiring you're device - well you'd be one up on the Saw Stop folks.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b