Re: Ryobi - lousy local warranty service, no parts in stock?

i wanted to add to your thread about ridgid batteries, i already had one ridgid 18 volt rapid max battery replaced after several months of use/abuse, it took a month and came from a ryobi distribution center. see my other rec.woodworking posts on the other issues i have had.

overall i am happy with my purchase of the rigid 4 pack of 18 volt cordless tools, it would have been harder if i only had one battery i would have been quite upset.

Reply to
jack smith