Re: Ridgid oscillating edge/belt spindle sander

I've had my Ridgid for a few years now. One of those things that gets used most every project for something. Very good for a typical home shop. No, it is not a commercial grade product, but it does everything it is designed to do. The belt/disk is OK for many things, but a spindle sander sure is nice for inside of curves. If you have the money and space for only one, I'd go for the Ridgid.
Thanks. That's the advice I was looking for.
Mike