HD oscillating sander or belt/disk unit?

I have a sears 4x36 belt, 6" disk sander (that works OK), and spindle sander attachment for my drill press. I was wondering if the Ridgid

4x24 belt/oscillating spindle sander is any better. (Can be had for about $150 after figuring HD's current rebate scheme.) Does the oscillation make a big difference in sanding quality? The adjustable table does look useful for edge sanding. Are there any other benefits or disadvantages? Thanks in advance David S.
Reply to
David