Re: !!! REQ >> Shop Notes << Flood? Please

I hate this redneck bastard so here's the URL:

There are quite a number of Shopnotes on this page and a person can max out a 5mbps connection. So Pound the Livin' Daylights out of this webpage and don't give the server any mercy. Get a copy of Flashget, que the whole page and Let'r Rip.

haveaniceday.

> > >--------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- >------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- >-= Get GrabIt for free from
=-
Reply to
Richie

It is unbelievable that nobody has shut him down for copywrite infringement.

Reply to
Neil Larson

Reply to
joeD

Why would ShopNotes want to shut down someone giving them free advertising by showing all of their indexes? The only thing he could possibly be doing is creating a demand for their back issues.

Dave Hall

Reply to
David Hall

If you look closely you will see that their back issues are there as well. Perhaps that changes your conclusion.

-j

Because he's also offering the entire issues.

rcook5

Apparently he IS shut down. Yesterday I downloaded the pdf of the only issue I already own. Today the website is dead ... 404 message and all.

Bill

Reply to
Anonymous

Sorry, all I saw were the indexes and everything seemed to be of 1 page size. I can't go back to see why I was confused as apparently someone HAS shut him down.

Dave Hall

Reply to
Dave Hall