Re: Radial Arm Saw Recommendations

I'm in the market for a RAS for my shop. Your recommendations would be > appreciated. >

> Thanks.

The best place to find a RAS is in the classified section of your newspaper. Good luck Tom.

Reply to
tshiker

Look for an old DeWalt Power Shop [blue/green frame]. Avoid the B&D DeWalt saws, as well as any modern ones [unless the Original Saw Company products are good -- I've never seen one]. harrym

Reply to
HarryM

Reply to
Preston Andreas