Re: Please look at this excellent model of the ship!

Alexander:
If you EVER come to the US and specifically the San Francisco area, please let me know. Our woodworking club would be enthralled in seeing your work and how you do it.
Another masterpiece! Congratulations!
MJ

Right. One had for the boat, and one hand for yourself.