Re: OT - WHITE TRASH CHRISTMAS

.... my ass. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggg load. And I have DSL.

We'll see. Maybe. Maybe not.
J.B. Bobbitt wrote:

2.1 MB. Must have been a slow server. I got it in the background and forgot about it, so I have no idea how long it took.
My flash plugin is broken, and I can't figure out why. I downloaded it (the flash in question) separately, and have been trying to play it with a free-standing player, but the sound is badly mangled.
How funny is it? Should I dick around and figure out why my plugin broke, or get on with my life?
Silvan wrote:

Works fine in WinXP... <g> IMO build a jig, not your OS. ;-)
-- Mark
Mark Jerde wrote:

Just FWIW, I don't care anything about building my OS anymore either. That's why I run Debian, and apt-get my way out of almost every hassle. (Not this one, obviously.)
Anyway, what, you never upgraded something on Windows only to find a few things broken? If so, you're in the minority. Used to happen to me all the time.
This particular matter isn't anything I need to compile. It's a plain text file somewhere that needs diddling, or maybe deleting. Sure beats the hell out of wading through the registry in order to accomplish effectively the same thing.