RE: OT: Just a Thought

wrote:

Baldy, I just now finished reading that outrageously funny, totally irreverent, and fascinating book. I agree. Required reading!
_The Last Centurion_ was not to be found at my local library, so I invested $5 @ Amazon. It was, absolutely, money well spent.
Had me gigglin' like a schoolgirl at many a point.
Ringo is a keeper.
-- A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame none but himself. -- Louis L'Amour
On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 10:23:42 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

Have you read Pratchett's "The Last Hero" yet?

On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 23:24:13 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard

I tried launching into several of Pratchett's books several times but I just can't handle his writing. Not even a little bit.
-- It is characteristic of all deep human problems that they are not to be approached without some humor and some bewilderment. -- Freeman Dyson