Re: OT - Is it really worth saving any more?

Not really.

... I would counter with the thought that it's not "reality" to try to

Experience, other than as a point of reference, has nothing to do with it.

Which should prove the point you have lost a couple of steps over the years.

Congratulations, but strength is not the issue, it is reaction time.

What makes you think you would recognize a problem before it was too late?

Chances are it won't be a direct assault.

Look at the poor 75 year old woman in Orange County this week.

Tied up in the trunk of her car for 2 days.

Strictly a sneak attack.

Attitude is 90% of most endeavors.

Absolutely.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

...done with the tit-for-tat, Lew. You have your POV and I have mine and that's the beauty of it all. I'm comfortable where I'm at, sounds like you are too...

cg

Reply to
Charlie Groh