Re: OT: If you could spend an hour with someone, dead or alive. someone who could not lie...

Yeah, that guy could drive in circles for hours better than lots of people. Fascinating, Jim.
Richard Feynman.

Superb choice. May his spirit visit Tuva.
Axel
charlieb wrote:

For those that are not particularly familiar with Feynman:
RING-RING
"Hello..."
"Is this Dr. Feynman?"
"Yes."
"Dr. Richard P. Feynman?"
"Yes."
"Dr Feynman, my name is Joe Blow. I'm the charge d'affaires to the Court of King Gustaf V of Norway. It is my distinct pleasure to inform you that you have been awarded the 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics!"
"Do you have any idea what the hell time it is in California?"
".... uh, I beg your pardon..."
"It is three o'clock in the goddamn morning! Call back after nine!"
CLICK
"...???..."
With myself when I was 17, with a list of dos and don'ts, stock tips, various other bits of information and advice, etc.
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

I had a similar thought, but realized that I wouldn't have listened.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Dickie Rocks!
--
The only reason I would take up exercising is
so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

Hey Larry. There are a couple of threads from 1994 that you haven't gotten to - get cracking.