RE: O/T: San Onofre

Page 3 of 3
"Keith Nuttle" wrote:

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.
Guess a majority of the 38+ million people here in California seem to also agree.
Lew
On 6/8/2013 10:38 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

people in California who think that way". Maybe the state would not be near bankrupt if the people were more reasonable.
"Keith Nuttle" wrote:

You're working with stale data.
CA is back in the black.
Lew

And the answer to why the people in California are in the situation that hey are in. I have to think that it is difficult to see the Forrest for the trees considering all hurdles you seem to constantly have to jump.

And if Lew agrees with them, why does he post his rant weekly about gas prices? Can't have it both ways, Lew.
On 6/9/2013 1:16 PM, ChairMan wrote:

believe. They do complain a lot and have restrictions upon restrictions.
In wrote:

California is a beautiful state , but the folks in the capitol have ruined it. Companies are leaving in droves because of it, it's a shame they can't use a little common sense, but that seems to be a trait that politicans don't possess

That statement could just as easily be applied to other places. The fist one that comes to my mind is the province of Quebec.

infrastructure and protect its borders is IN OVER IT'S HEAD.
Any privileges beyond that is a license to steal, and we all see the proof. When politicians have special privileges that are not equal to the people of those they govern there is an attraction of the dishonest.
If politicians had any talent other than lying and the gift of gab they would not be in government.
On Sun, 09 Jun 2013 18:28:42 -0500, Leon wrote:

No state police? No weights and measures inspectors? No health inspectors? No public universities?
carrying a cross.

All better done by the public.
"ChairMan" wrote:

The post simply points out the obvious, there is a better ways to get energy than by burning hydrocarbon based fuels.
Lew
"Leon" wrote:

As posted elsewhere, you're working with stale data.
CA is back in the black.
Lew

I'm sure you actually believe that.
As I heard it - it is checker-board black and red.
They dumped a lot of bills on the counties to pay and have stolen a lot of counties money (law allows it), taxed the fool out of folks and has a balance in this years take, but not in the total RED mess they are into for many years.
CA is debt deep they are.
Martin