RE: O/T: Clark Terrry

His trumpet is silenced at 94.
So his is Mumbles routine.
Lew
On 2/22/2015 9:59 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

I used to have a vinyl LP: Pablo All-Stars or some such name. It featured Oscar Peterson and Clark Terry among others. I was never an Oscar Peterson fan; he was frequently (although not always) too busy for my taste. But Clark Terry's solos were really fluid and wonderful, despite being no slouch himself in his display of technique.