RE: O/T: And Now We Know

My oldest grand daughter and her husband got married in 2009.
Hubby served two tours in Afghanistan returning home and settling into life in the military.
Other that that, not much news about or from them.
Began to wonder.
Did they have all the necessary equipment?
Was it functioning properly?
Did they know how to operate the equipment?
Were there medical issues?
Questions, questions, questions, inquiring minds wanted to know.
This week, found out that first great grand child is due in October, 2014.
And now we know.
The questions have been answered.
Lew

Congratulations!!
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

On 4/23/2014 9:17 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Yeah!!!!!!! Now you can enjoy spoiling your kids, kids, and let your kids worry about the day to day situations that you dealt with in the past. ENJOY!
On 4/23/2014 7:17 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

More Hodgett genes. Can't be all bad. Congratulations.     mahalo,     jo4hn
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

-------------------------------------- Swingman" wrote:

-------------------------------------- Thank you
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Mike Marlow" wrote:

------------------------------------------------- Thank you
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

------------------------------------------- "Leon" wrote:

---------------------------------------------- Thank you
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

------------------------------------------ "jo4hn" wrote:

------------------------------------------- Thank you.
Lew
On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:17:33 PM UTC-5, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Congrats, Lew.
Sonny (And October is a great month for birthdays!)
On 4/24/2014 11:36 AM, Sonny wrote:

Spooks month! My sister was born 10/31.
Lew Hodgett wrote:

"Sonny" wrote:

------------------------------------------------------ Thank you and have a son born on 10/16.
Lew
Great news! Maybe we'll have some relief from the rising creek now...

Larry W. - Baltimore Maryland - lwasserm(a)sdf. lonestar.org
Back in April I posted this:
------------------------------------------------------------- "Lew Hodgett" wrote:

Received a call from my daughter around 7:30 PM PDST Tuesday night. (09/30/14)
As I answered, thought it was a little strange to be getting a call this late since she still lives in NE Ohio.
She announces to me that she has just become a first time Grandma.
Guess that makes me a first time Great Grandpa.
As they say, the torch has passed.
Lew
On 10/2/2014 4:38 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Congratulations.
On 10/2/2014 7:38 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Congratulations - Lew!
On 10/2/2014 7:55 PM, Neil Ward wrote:

We all are getting older ;-)
Congratulations
On 10/2/2014 6:38 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Good for you! and Y'all!
My dad has been a great grandpa for 13 years.
On Fri, 3 Oct 2014 06:35:11 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

We just found out that our first should be in about eight months. ;-) We're on the beach in FL with them this week.

Dang, you ARE and old fart, aren't you. Time to stay off the ratlines :)
Congrats.
--

dadiOH

Well, they still live in Vermont so we'll only see them a couple times a year, at best. My wife will probably figure out a way to get up there more often from now on, though.