ping

pong?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

syntax error

usage: PING [options] destination_host

options -w timeout Timeout in milliseconds to wait for each reply. -i TTL Time To Live. -v TOS Type Of Service. -a Resolve addresses to hostnames. -n count Number of echo requests to send. -t Ping the destination host until interrupted. -l size Send buffer size. -f Set Don't Fragment flag in packet. -r count Record route for count hops. -s count Timestamp for count hops. -j host-list Loose source route along host-list. -k host-list Strict source route along host-list. destination_host The name of the remote host

hope this helps :-)

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Mike Patterson