Re: New Woodcraft Magazine

Fell for the promo for this a couple months back and just got the first

> issue in the mail. So far I've just done a quick scan, but it may be a > keeper. Projects (4), couple articles about woodworkers (one of them David > Marks), usual tips, etc, not dumbed down (at least for me). > > Anyone else seen it yet? > > LD >

The $38 for 6 issues is steep price compared to other mags. I'll just stick to my present mags.

Reply to
dteckie

There is a cupon in the first issue for 37% off or $29.97 for the six issues. It does look alot like FWW

Reply to
Tom O'Connor