Re: Need help impressioning barrel key cabinet lock

On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 01:01:57 +0000, Allan wrote:

STOP!!!!
Do NOT ATTEMPT THIS YOURSELF!!!!
This type of work requires the skills of a trained locksmith and seeing as you do not know the magic incantation to make this work you will only cause more harm than good.
Why do you expect locksmiths to reveal their *secrets* to you? Do you think Doug Henning will tell you how he makes things disappear? have you ever smoked a blank?
That being said, you might want to ask over in rec.woodworking because the true crafts-people that hang out there are a hell of a lot friendlier than the nasty sourball locksmiths over in alt.locksmithing.
Of course cabinet making and woodworking isn't a dying skill/art like locksmithing is.
Good luck!
Ya know, doosey, (good name BTW)
I've tried extending an olive branch to you (in another thread). I asked you a sincere question, but you are too busy with your incessant whining and statements that are completely untrue, to take the time to answer it
I've given you more time than many others here. I'm done and am now plonking you like the troll that you are. Grow up and have a nice life.

Bob DeWeese, CML, CJS wrote:

On the other hand, Why O Why! do you feel it is necessary to cross-post your uninteresting and offtopic plonk announcement to groups that couldn't care less about your petty grievances when it is very clear which group the OP is posting from?
er
--
email not valid