Re: Jet Bandsaw Riser Kit in Blue????

Here's the url for the riser block on the Jet sight.
http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cfm?area=shop&action tail&iid814
Looks like everything is included. I checked with Jet, and they stated the riser block would fit, but did not specifically mention any of the other included hardware. I wrote back asking for clarification mentioning that blade guard fits might be a problem. I'm sure I won't hear from them before tomorrow, and I am leaving for vacation in the morning. If I hear back, I will post the results when I return.
Oh, yeah, they wanted $31.13 plus shipping and handling for a bottle of Jet blue paint. I think the white riser block will add a little splash color to the old Jet-blue machine. Kinda like a racing stripe or the Invasion Stripes on the planes at Normandy.
Roy (put an "RP" in front of the 77469 for email)

Thanks for the info.
WM

Back from vacation, and finally getting caught up with posts. Here's the response I got from Jet about the blade guard issues....
Hello Roy,
The riser block will fit just fine on your jwbs-14cs. The machine with the hexagonal bar is a JBS-14. The bar on your machined has a round shaft with a grove down the back. The riser block will fit this. The only problem is that it is the Jet white instead of the older Jet blue.
Regards, MaryAnn
Hope this helps, WM. Roy