Re: I was going to join WW Book Club...

I'm sorry I joined.

There books don't seem to be very good and I have other complaints which I won't bother you with.

... but I looked at their "entire catalog A-Z" at: > > > > Gee. All of 42 books. What a selection, eh? > > Beyond the initial four books for $9.99, I see one or two more that > would be mildly interesting, but hardly essential. > > I'm still pondering the 4-fer $9.99, but I can't see purchasing much > beyond that. > > I've googled the past threads about Woodworker's Book Club, which > mostly dealt with prices. Has their catalog always been this small, or > does it ever change? > > Kevin
Reply to
Dustmaker