Yet ANOTHER reason to join Handymans Club of America

Now you can get a "Preferred Buyer Card" to get 10% off Craftsman parts!

Kevin

Reply to
Other Brother Kevin

Lawrence A. Ramsey

Oooo, I'm jealous, I didn't get that one!

Reply to
Bergen

It does work on sale priced parts and you would need to replace parts such as belts, filters, blades, and other parts that SHOULD be replaced.

Reply to
TexasFireGuy

I got my membership as a gift from a "friend". I asked them not to renew it.

Reply to
TexasFireGuy

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey

Ooooooh, aaaaaaaaah....

I still have one of their sanding sponges, and a pencil, and some crappy razor knife.

It's a good sanding sponge.

Reply to
Silvan

Reply to
TexasFireGuy

Reply to
Jeff or Tracy Ritko

Reply to
William E. Prisavage

I guess I didn't stay on their mailing list long enough. :)

Reply to
Silvan