Re: Harbor Freight Shipping [Vs amazon]

Hey, Amazon's free shipping isn't so bad.
A couple of Monday's ago, I web ordered a new PC compressor (CPLDC2540P). It arrived (fully intact, even!) exactly one week later. Can't complain about that.
Regards,
JT
On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:21:13 +0000 (UTC), John Thomas

I wouldn't either! If I'd ever had the same experience! <G>
Barry