Re: Handyman Club of America comes to Canada

Mmmmmmm... time to buy a couple of BRIDAL magazines and circling ALL the little 'get-back-to-me/send more info' numbers and putting down YOUR address....
All I have to do is wait till the mailman kicks you in the shins.
*diabolical laughter!!!*
On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 21:43:56 GMT, FrozenNorth

I have a white one and a black one. Do they come in any other colors?
Roy!
I think mine is blue!
--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.

Where in Canada? I've been getting the glue spreaders for years...
http://improve-usenet.org /

Heh.
Did you guys have to call in the army to clear snow again this year?
http://improve-usenet.org /