Re: Garden furniture plans required

Here is a very good place to look for what you want. Hope it helps.

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this group and just starting to try my hand at a spot of >woodworking. I was wondering if anyone had any plans / drawings of garden >furniture or if anyone knew of any web sites which could supply me with the >likes. > >Regards > >John >
Reply to
Harry

Thanks a lot, Just the type of pages i was looking for.

Thanks again

Reply to
John